D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

+17
Lsells
Nathan
HateMyJob
thesau-russ
Jenny
kongming
Jfree
Extraordinary Ash
jin.n.tonic
sunny
anj
Colin L.
Chrismv
Dani P
FocusX
joshuadunson
Brian
21 posters

New Members

anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

New Members - Page 3 Empty Re: New Members

Post  anj Mon Oct 26 2009, 20:30

Easton wrote:Hey, everyone! I just joined and wanted to let you all know who I happen to be. I'm that tall redheaded guy in Anj's avatar. The one who doesn't look seriously demented or like a 13 year old. Anyway, I do a bit of acting and joke around a bunch. If anyone needs a tall guy who can play dumb or kinda smart, just let me know!

Also, I play a total wacko in Strange Curse of Love.

ya you are nutso joshua. creepy smile...although the arnold impersonation is fantastical
    Easton
    Easton
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Easton Mon Oct 26 2009, 20:34

anj wrote:
    Easton wrote:Hey, everyone! I just joined and wanted to let you all know who I happen to be. I'm that tall redheaded guy in Anj's avatar. The one who doesn't look seriously demented or like a 13 year old. Anyway, I do a bit of acting and joke around a bunch. If anyone needs a tall guy who can play dumb or kinda smart, just let me know!

Also, I play a total wacko in Strange Curse of Love.

ya you are nutso joshua. creepy smile...although the arnold impersonation is fantastical

Ghet dhownn eef yoo want to leeeve!
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Mon Oct 26 2009, 21:56

Cool Welcome Josh. We will be having some more auditions here soon. And a big need for extras coming up. Which will be a good way to get to know everyone.

Welcome to D-Lime!
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  anj Mon Oct 26 2009, 23:38

Brian wrote:Cool Welcome Josh. We will be having some more auditions here soon. And a big need for extras coming up. Which will be a good way to get to know everyone.

Welcome to D-Lime!

lolol sorry joshua is actually Easton. He plays joshua in our film. We go by their character names haha.
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Mon Oct 26 2009, 23:45

anj wrote:
    Brian wrote:Cool Welcome Josh. We will be having some more auditions here soon. And a big need for extras coming up. Which will be a good way to get to know everyone.

Welcome to D-Lime!

lolol sorry joshua is actually Easton. He plays joshua in our film. We go by their character names haha.

Welcome Easton who plays Josh to D-Lime then!
    Easton
    Easton
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Easton Tue Oct 27 2009, 19:43

Brian wrote:
    anj wrote:

Welcome to D-Lime!

Welcome Easton who plays Josh to D-Lime then!

Thanks! I'm so much happier to be Easton than Joshua. That dude is a serious wingnut. And not in a good way.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Wed Oct 28 2009, 18:07

Hello there Easton and Laura! Nice to see you guy's finally made it over to the D-Lime Community! Very Happy If you guy's need anything feel free to ask... other than that.... feel free to relax, kick your feet up, and enjoy the stay! geek

ps. Nathan... Nice of you to finally drop by! jocolor You need a pic on your avatar!!! elephant
    Easton
    Easton
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Easton Wed Oct 28 2009, 18:12

FocusX wrote:Hello there Easton and Laura! Nice to see you guy's finally made it over to the D-Lime Community! Very Happy If you guy's need anything feel free to ask... other than that.... feel free to relax, kick your feet up, and enjoy the stay! geek

ps. Nathan... Nice of you to finally drop by! jocolor You need a pic on your avatar!!! elephant

Thanks! So far everyone has been really nice. Well, other than Anj.
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  anj Wed Oct 28 2009, 20:32

Thanks! So far everyone has been really nice. Well, other than Anj.

Crying or Very sad i will stab you with the cane sword joshua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't think I won't!!!!!!
    Easton
    Easton
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Easton Wed Oct 28 2009, 20:48

I have angered a very cranky little pixie. I'm going to get my shins kicked, fer shure!
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Wed Oct 28 2009, 22:37

Perhaps a sound investment?

New Members - Page 3 Shin_Guards_CSI_Gel_Shock_Shin_Guar
    Easton
    Easton
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Easton Thu Oct 29 2009, 09:27

An excellent idea! However, she's also a ninja. I'd never see her coming, and after the pain there'd be a super high pitched squeal of triumph.
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Thu Oct 29 2009, 12:28

Easton wrote:An excellent idea! However, she's also a ninja. I'd never see her coming, and after the pain there'd be a super high pitched squeal of triumph.

New Members - Page 3 Np
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  anj Fri Oct 30 2009, 08:04

Brian wrote:
    Easton wrote:An excellent idea! However, she's also a ninja. I'd never see her coming, and after the pain there'd be a super high pitched squeal of triumph.

New Members - Page 3 Np

Ahhhhhahahahahahaha. Damn you creative inventors! Lol. I can still probably sneak in a couple lightening fast punches in some vulnerable areas....just sayin...
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Tue Nov 03 2009, 06:15

Those combat kick boot things are classic!!! I love em'! cyclops
    MaritDW

New Members - Page 3 Empty Artist/Singer/Wannabe Photographer Happy to be here!

Post  MaritDW Thu Nov 12 2009, 01:16

Hi All,

I am Marit and I sing, paint, sculpt, take pictures, and love anything creative! I have done enough video editing, photoshopping, and acting to know a little about what you guys do. I am totally impressed. And totally an amateur.

I teach art in my home and am always looking for other artists to hang out with an paint together. I also have worked in interior design for many years. But that is work. Passion is painting! I also am looking for people to barter with: teach art to you for ? etc.

Also, if anyone needs a classical or jazz soloist for a wedding, or a classical solosit for a funeral, I am willing and able. I am not trying to make a buck, but if I can fit it in, I will do it, or charge the cost of babysitting. I just love people and I love to sing!

OH, almost forgot!! Have to brag because I just found out and it is the middle of the night so I can't call anyone. I just got published today for the second time! A photograph sold in a small magazine years ago and today I got a photo published in a book on emotions. Very excited! Maybe someday I will step up from hobby photographer to a DSLR camera and become a decent photographer! Woot!

happy to be here and promote your site! Many friends in the art community. Hope this is a gathering place for all!

Good luck to you!
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Thu Nov 12 2009, 06:27

Hello Marit, good to meet you. Hope you enjoy D-Lime. Our home is your Home.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Wed Nov 18 2009, 18:25

Hello Merit! Welcome to D-lime!!! Hey, if you have some picture's or perhaps maybe a video to display some of your art, you should post them!!! I'd love to see it! Also, I mentioned the fact that you said you were a singer. You should come on down to 'Liquid' every Tuesday night to hang out for a bit. Everyone is allowed up when you get there. It really is a great scene!!! Great music, Amazing styles, and a VERY entertaining time!!! I actually brought my conga's down there and played last night, so you should join us!!!

It's 7-10 every tuesday nights at the Liquid downtown! Its right down the alley to the knitting factory! Free show too! Very Happy

I deeply encourage EVERYONE to come on down... whether you wanna jump on stage and show some cool people what you got, or you just wanna enjoy some good music, while meeting some really awesome people... Come on down!!! cheers
    Free420
    Free420

Post  Free420 Tue Nov 24 2009, 16:03

Word Turds!!!! my name is Free.. good work on the site!!! Grebz is my roommate... you guys are kickin ass!
    grebtech
    grebtech
    Admin

Post  grebtech Tue Nov 24 2009, 16:07

Welcome FREEEEEEEE!!!! afro
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Tue Nov 24 2009, 16:43

Free420 wrote:Word Turds!!!! my name is Free.. good work on the site!!! Grebz is my roommate... you guys are kickin ass!

Thanks Free! Welcome to D-Lime. Hope to see more of you on the forums.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Sun Nov 29 2009, 18:53

Whats up.... free.... Razz Wink Havnt talked to you in awhile, what have you been up to lately? Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 05:53