D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

+17
Lsells
Nathan
HateMyJob
thesau-russ
Jenny
kongming
Jfree
Extraordinary Ash
jin.n.tonic
sunny
anj
Colin L.
Chrismv
Dani P
FocusX
joshuadunson
Brian
21 posters

New Members

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

New Members Empty New Members

Post  Brian Wed Oct 14 2009, 09:55

Hello all new members. My name is Brian Dodson and I am one of the creators to D-Lime Productions.

Zach (creepy eyes) Macumber is the other creator and we would like to welcome you all personally to our forum. Please feel free to contact me at any time about anything.

brian@dlimeproductions.com

D-Lime Productions is a Boise based collective of creative filmmakers who work solely on creative non-commercial projects. By combining our resources we can generate better quality films that can give Idaho a superior filmmaking community.

Last edited by Brian on Wed Oct 14 2009, 11:16; edited 1 time in total
    joshuadunson
    joshuadunson
    Film Student
    Film Student

New Members Empty Re: New Members

Post  joshuadunson Wed Oct 14 2009, 10:38

Well hello Brian Dodson. Great job with the site. Any notable productions coming up?
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Wed Oct 14 2009, 10:41

joshuadunson wrote:Well hello Brian Dodson. Great job with the site. Any notable productions coming up?

Greb is the super awesome website mega-master, I just help out. We do have two projects in the pipeline. The first one "Dogged" is in pre-production (check your PMs) and we are casting that Short Film this weekend. The next one is "Time After Time" and we will be launching into that project hopefully in December. You are most welcome to join production on either one of those projects.

Oh Yeah, Welcome to the Forum!!!
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Wed Oct 14 2009, 18:10

Welcome josh!!! I'm Zach... i really dont have creepy eye's.... i just like to think thier... 'distinguished'... farao

Either way, its nice to see you joining us on the site, and i look forward to meeting someday in the future! jocolor
    Dani P
    Dani P
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Dani P Wed Oct 14 2009, 23:04

Hey everybody, I'm Danielle (if you haven't met me already), co-producer to "Dogged". Welcome to the site look forward to talking with all of you. sunny
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Wed Oct 14 2009, 23:20

FocusX wrote:Welcome josh!!! I'm Zach... i really dont have creepy eye's.... i just like to think thier... 'distinguished'... farao

Either way, its nice to see you joining us on the site, and i look forward to meeting someday in the future! jocolor

Heh affraid

Hi Danielle!
    Dani P
    Dani P
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Dani P Wed Oct 14 2009, 23:24

Hi... how's it going?
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Wed Oct 14 2009, 23:30

Dani P wrote:Hi... how's it going?

Good, welcome to the forum. You got to post at least five times to get to the rank of student filmmaker. Just a little FYI. Then you get a Boba Fett!!!
    Chrismv

New Members Empty Hey everybody

Post  Chrismv Fri Oct 16 2009, 07:47

I just moved to the area I'm Chris. I am looking for rotoscoping/compositing vfx work in films. I do a lot of production work also. Hope to get involved around here wherever people need help. Nice to meet everybody.

CHRIS

chris@showoffmedia.biz
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Fri Oct 16 2009, 08:52

Chrismv wrote:I just moved to the area I'm Chris. I am looking for rotoscoping/compositing vfx work in films. I do a lot of production work also. Hope to get involved around here wherever people need help. Nice to meet everybody.

CHRIS

chris@showoffmedia.biz

Hi Chris,

Feel free to plug your services on the Business thread. Be sure to include rates and services and equipment or skills. If you want to help with indie (no-pay) projects or have projects you need help with let us know in the D-Lime Film ideas topic and we can help your project get completed.

Hope to see you around,
    Brian
    Colin L.
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Colin L. Mon Oct 19 2009, 05:36

Hello everybody! I'm Colin. Moved here from a small North Louisiana town 5 years ago. Love it here! I have a strong southern accent but don't let that fool you! I definitely don't have the southern mentality! No film experience whatsoever, but I've always been fascinated with the whole process. I'd love to help out in whatever way I could. Hope to meet ya'll soon!!! Twisted Evil
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

New Members Empty Heyo!

Post  anj Mon Oct 19 2009, 08:38

Hey! I'm Angela (Anj) just came across this and thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm associate producer for A Strange Curse of Love and we have about 1/4 of filming left to do so almost done! Woo! I actually had no experience in the film industry prior to this project as my degree is in graphic design but was looking for something new. I have learned a lot of things during the process of making this film and hope to learn from others in the future! Thanks!
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

New Members Empty Colin and Anj

Post  Brian Mon Oct 19 2009, 09:19

Hello Colin and Anj, glad to meet you. Experience is not a requirement here just reliability. We have projects that could use your help. If you goto the D-Lime Discussions thread you can see what going on.

"Dogged" an inspirational comedic short film is about to go into principal photography

"Time After Time" Which will hit pre-production in December

An Action Short that will be made with the Combat group in Caldwell

A Skateboarding film that will be made with Eric Libby

So feel free to attach yourself to any of those projects. If there is a job that you would like to do but am not sure how to do it don't worry, we will train you for it.

I briefly met Malek Haneen from "Strange Curse of Love." He was advertising for investors so I talked to him briefy. Seemed like a good fellow.

Anyway again, welcome to the forum. Our home is your home.

Oh yeah and Happy belated B-Day Colin. And Happy Soon-to-be-B-Day Anj. Our Calendar section shows our members birthdays as well as events.
    Colin L.
    Film Student
    Film Student

New Members Empty What, when, and where

Post  Colin L. Mon Oct 19 2009, 10:29

Hey Brian. Thanks for the welcome. Just let me know what, when, and where you would like me to help out on something. I'm very reliable, and have tons of free time.
    sunny

Post  sunny Mon Oct 19 2009, 11:24

howdy, i'm sunny and i make the food! haha Smile sunny
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  anj Mon Oct 19 2009, 13:37

Hello! good to meet you Brian. Yes Malek is a good guy if you understand the way his personality works haha. Look forward to meeting you guys sometime! Wooo!
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Mon Oct 19 2009, 17:48

Hey everybody!!! It's nice to see some new faces round the site! Very Happy Colin, and Anj... Welcome to Dlimeproductions! If you guy's need anything, or you have any suggestions/idea's... feel free to post it, or you can always message me! jocolor

As for you Sunny... THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD! geek It was really good, and i appreciate you helping us out! Also, it was awesome you were able to bring a friend to help us out too! So anyways, I'll see you at work, and its cool you decided to stop by here at DLP!!! rendeer
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Mon Oct 19 2009, 17:50

sunny wrote:howdy, i'm sunny and i make the food! haha Smile sunny

Hi Sunny, good to see you here. Post your catering services in the business ads section so everyone knows what you can do.

Last edited by Brian on Tue Oct 20 2009, 00:31; edited 1 time in total
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Mon Oct 19 2009, 17:54

I smell a good business opportunity... sunny
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Tue Oct 20 2009, 00:31

Colin L. wrote:Hey Brian. Thanks for the welcome. Just let me know what, when, and where you would like me to help out on something. I'm very reliable, and have tons of free time.

Free time is a commodity that we need. Contact FocusX and offer your services for Locations. We need to lock down the remaining scenes and he should have some work you could help with.

Thanks for the help! It is greatly appreciated.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Tue Oct 20 2009, 18:23

Yea, i could do all the talking... I'm just a bit inconvenienced by the fact that i dont have a car... Embarassed However, i could pitch in on gas money if possible... Smile It's up to you, we really only need a couple more locations left...
    jin.n.tonic
    jin.n.tonic
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  jin.n.tonic Wed Oct 21 2009, 16:08

hey this is jin! ran into you guys on craigslist. how funny that you are on here too anj!! i'm sure malek has you working craigslist non-stop so i guess it shouldn't be that surprising, jaja. anyway, i'm slowly getting more experience in the film industry and i LOVE everything about it. saw the announcement and hope to see you guys on friday at BSU =)
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Wed Oct 21 2009, 17:16

jin.n.tonic wrote:hey this is jin! ran into you guys on craigslist. how funny that you are on here too anj!! i'm sure malek has you working craigslist non-stop so i guess it shouldn't be that surprising, jaja. anyway, i'm slowly getting more experience in the film industry and i LOVE everything about it. saw the announcement and hope to see you guys on friday at BSU =)

Hi Jin, welcome to D-Lime! That cat is huge! You can feel free to help us with any of the several projects that are in the pipeline. We are about to embark on our first production here entitled,"Dogged.". Or if you have projects that need help let us know. We'll make it happen.
    Extraordinary Ash
    Extraordinary Ash

Post  Extraordinary Ash Thu Oct 22 2009, 01:10

Ello mates. Nice to see Idaho is developing a decent film community. Has anyone heard anything about Idaho Film Studios (at Bryans Run)? They're supposed to have that film complex up and running by the end of this year and I worry it may have fallen through.

*Sigh* Rolling Eyes
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

New Members Empty Dunno

Post  Brian Thu Oct 22 2009, 01:52

Extraordinary Ash wrote:Ello mates. Nice to see Idaho is developing a decent film community. Has anyone heard anything about Idaho Film Studios (at Bryans Run)? They're supposed to have that film complex up and running by the end of this year and I worry it may have fallen through.

*Sigh* Rolling Eyes

All I know is what is posted on thier website. Which doesn't look like much. You'd think they would have more then drawings by now. At least it isn't a gigantic hole in the middle of downtown. What a Face

http://www.idahofilmstudios.com/home.html

Anyhoo, welcome to D-Lime Ash! Feel free to post your work in our Photography String and Advertise yourself. We are happy you are here!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 00:35