Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

New Members

Jfree

Hey

Post  Jfree on Thu Oct 22 2009, 07:42

Hi All

My name is John Freeman. I am a principal actor in "The Strange Curse of Love". The producer Angela is awesome but the director Malek is crazed....I also recently appeared in "Hard Ride to Hope" a scifi western that played at the Idaho film festival.

My interest lies mostly in acting but I do have a script about half finished so I may turn into a filmmaker someday.
    kongming
    Film Student
    Film Student

Re: New Members

Post  kongming on Thu Oct 22 2009, 09:22

Hey everyone, glad to see some movie community going on in Boise.

My name is Malek Haneen, some of you might of heard that Sour Bamboo is doing a Feature production in Boise, we are about half way through but if anyone wants to help hit us up at sourbamboo@gmail.com

I will try and post a new topic about it

Wut do you mean im crazed John?

To Ash: Are you talking about Silverdraft? They are WAYYY behind
    Brian
    Admin

Hello Malek and John

Post  Brian on Thu Oct 22 2009, 10:25

Hello Malek and John! Welcome to D-Lime Productions!

This website is under two weeks old so it's still a baby. But we are building fast.

If you need help with your script John let me know, I have been paid for my script doctoring skills more then once. But to you I'll offer the service for free.

Malek, go ahead and start a forum on "Strange Curse of Love." We would love to assist you in completing this project in any way shape or fashion. Just let us know what you need and we will try to get it to you.

kongming
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  kongming on Thu Oct 22 2009, 11:19

well we can always use more crew with film and video experience! So close to done!!! THen I want to put together a good editing team that can use after effects well

And ANj you just keep your mouthy comments silent or im goona make you an actor! Then have you get your arm sliced off too! Shocked

How the heck do you add a profile pic?
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian on Thu Oct 22 2009, 11:25

kongming wrote:How the heck do you add a profile pic?

Goto Profile, button on top nav bar. Then goto Avatar. You can link to a photo from the web like mine, or upload an image.

Feel free to contact members of the forum for your project. Recruit as needed.

anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

I agree with John

Post  anj on Thu Oct 22 2009, 12:26

Malek is crazed. We love him though. And no Malek, you would never put this nutso chick in your movie.
    jin.n.tonic
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  jin.n.tonic on Thu Oct 22 2009, 14:58

yeah, he is my baby. he's a sumbitch but oh golly how i love him. so absolutely i would love to jump on board and help out! my schedule tends to be pretty crazy but i'd love to help how and when i can =) so this filmmakers showcase... will we be wearing costumes?? that would just be amazing. so let me know any details about what you're needing and how i can help out.
    kongming
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  kongming on Thu Oct 22 2009, 16:16

I cant wait for the wrap party of strange curse of love! Maybe we can make it a cosplay so people have to dress like characters from something? I will totally go as sonic the hedgehog
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX on Thu Oct 22 2009, 17:02

I just wanted to say 'HEY' to everyone I havn't officially met yet. I'm Zach, and welcome to the community! If you guys ever need anything, feel free to post and we should be able to get back to all of you soon! I hope you enjoy your stay!!! Cool
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  anj on Thu Oct 22 2009, 19:48

kongming wrote:I cant wait for the wrap party of strange curse of love! Maybe we can make it a cosplay so people have to dress like characters from something? I will totally go as sonic the hedgehog

God, I don't even play video games...although I'm pretty good and Wii tennis. Any characters that are pretty much bad ass and have guns? I could probably do that.

Jenny

Post  Jenny on Thu Oct 22 2009, 22:12

Hi,

My name is Jennifer.
    I'm a senior in high school, and I saw your post up on craigslist.I find filming really interesting, and hope to pursue a career in this field in the near future.
    I've taken a video tech class my junior year, and am now taking broadcasting, but I feel like it hasn't really taught me anything more than I did last year.I would love to have a little more experience in it before I go to college, and if you could give me that opportunity to learn I'd be REALLY GRATEFUL.
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian on Thu Oct 22 2009, 22:22

Jenny wrote:Hi,

My name is Jennifer.
    I'm a senior in high school, and I saw your post up on craigslist.I find filming really interesting, and hope to pursue a career in this field in the near future.
    I've taken a video tech class my junior year, and am now taking broadcasting, but I feel like it hasn't really taught me anything more than I did last year.I would love to have a little more experience in it before I go to college, and if you could give me that opportunity to learn I'd be REALLY GRATEFUL.

Hey There Jenny,

We can hook you up! And teach you so much about filmmaking that you can teach the classes in college!

Filmmaking is an art. But it is a collaborative art. So the first thing I would do if I were you is offer your services to any one of the projects below in the "Active Project" threads. Malek is looking for some help with SCoL, and the Physical Fitness Test is just starting to go into pre-production. So jump in those threads and tell them what you want to do! I recommend starting as a Production Assistant. It is a great way to get onto a set and absorb the process without worrying about too many responsibilities. Once you have seen how it all goes a few times you can learn what the different jobs of the crew entail.

Welcome to the D-Lime website Jenny! We are happy to have you!

kongming
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  kongming on Thu Oct 22 2009, 23:17

very true hit us up under the strange curse of love thread
    can we get the links to the forums fixed? They always disconnect you when you click on d-lime productions
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian on Thu Oct 22 2009, 23:47

kongming wrote:very true hit us up under the strange curse of love thread
    can we get the links to the forums fixed? They always disconnect you when you click on d-lime productions

Don't know why your having that issue, it works for me. Question we'll have Greb look into it Saturday. But as far as I know your the first one to experience that glitch.

thesau-russ

Hello D-Lime

Post  thesau-russ on Sat Oct 24 2009, 21:29

Awesome site!!!! Can't wait to see where it goes and check out your films. lol!

Howdy Zac and Dani!!!!! geek
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian on Sat Oct 24 2009, 22:14

thesaurus wrote:Awesome site!!!! Can't wait to see where it goes and check out your films. lol!

Howdy Zac and Dani!!!!! geek

Welcome to the site thesaurus! Glad you like the site. It is coming along nicely.

FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX on Sun Oct 25 2009, 06:46

Hey Russ!!! Its so sweet you came to the site! Cool Post some idea's if you got em'! jocolor
    HateMyJob
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  HateMyJob on Sun Oct 25 2009, 08:56

Hey Zach, it's Chirs, love the site!

I would love to help in any way that I can. I have a couple ideas floating around that I think you guys might like.
    jin.n.tonic
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  jin.n.tonic on Sun Oct 25 2009, 09:05

anj wrote: God, I don't even play video games...although I'm pretty good and Wii tennis. Any characters that are pretty much bad ass and have guns? I could probably do that.

ummm anj, tomb raider, duh.
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX on Sun Oct 25 2009, 10:02

Oh hey man! I didnt realize that it was you! Hell yea man! Nice to see you on the site! Very Happy Cool geek

If you got any idea's post em' in the 'idea's' page! afro
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  anj on Sun Oct 25 2009, 14:15

jin.n.tonic wrote:
    anj wrote: God, I don't even play video games...although I'm pretty good and Wii tennis. Any characters that are pretty much bad ass and have guns? I could probably do that.

ummm anj, tomb raider, duh.

Ohhhhhh yaaaa. I did go as Laura Croft once in college. I could probably look around and find what I wore for that costume.

Nathan

Post  Nathan on Sun Oct 25 2009, 19:10

Hols this is Nate loving the site. Can't wait to start filming
    Lsells
    Film Student
    Film Student

Intro

Post  Lsells on Mon Oct 26 2009, 00:45

Hey, my name's Laura. Saw the many advertisements on Craigslist and figured, heck, why not?

My main branch of film is the post-production sound, I really would like to do work as a foley artist, but life's kinda put all that on hold with raising a kid.

I've had my hand in working on films through my college and much to my surprise you can actually find me on imdb (I didn't put myself in, that's why it's a surprise to me).

I'm always available for sound questions though I may not always have an answer. I also dabble in makeup and have taken animation classes. I wouldn't mind keeping my ear on what's going on around Boise and give a hand if I can.
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian on Mon Oct 26 2009, 01:03

Hey Nate and Laura,

Welcome to D-Lime! We got a lot going on and we need a lot of help getting it done. Glad to see you here. Don't be a stranger.

Easton
    Film Student
    Film Student

Howdy, All

Post  Easton on Mon Oct 26 2009, 20:23

Hey, everyone! I just joined and wanted to let you all know who I happen to be. I'm that tall redheaded guy in Anj's avatar. The one who doesn't look seriously demented or like a 13 year old. Anyway, I do a bit of acting and joke around a bunch. If anyone needs a tall guy who can play dumb or kinda smart, just let me know!

Also, I play a total wacko in Strange Curse of Love.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14 2018, 00:43