D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

5 posters

Here is the in progress website link!

kongming
    kongming
    Film Student
    Film Student

Here is the in progress website link! Empty Here is the in progress website link!

Post  kongming Thu Oct 22 2009, 23:48

Please create a forum login over there and we linked to you guys too! Hope you guys can help on project! Or just give us support!

Anj is workin hard and should have a good website done soon we hope! It really basic now.

http://strangecurseoflove.webs.com/
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Here is the in progress website link! Empty Nice Website

Post  Brian Fri Oct 23 2009, 00:15

Great Looking Website so far! Anj did this? She is good! I tried to post on your forum and say hey but my account is pending. tongue

We'll be setting up our website this Saturday. We'll have Greb hopefully throw down a banner advertising your site. If you got one for him it'll make it easier. He's really busy so it may be couple weeks.

Last edited by Brian on Fri Oct 23 2009, 13:33; edited 1 time in total
    Jfree
    Jfree

Here is the in progress website link! Empty Death scene

Post  Jfree Fri Oct 23 2009, 07:15

I think Malek needs all the help he can get figuring out how to hit and kill me with a car without hitting and killing me with a car...our technical expertise seems limited to watching behind the scenes from pulp fiction
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Here is the in progress website link! Empty How to get hit by a car without getting hit by a car.

Post  Brian Fri Oct 23 2009, 10:50

Jfree wrote:I think Malek needs all the help he can get figuring out how to hit and kill me with a car without hitting and killing me with a car...our technical expertise seems limited to watching behind the scenes from pulp fiction

Well there are a couple tricks. Matt and Kim's video shows the easiest way to doing it.

Matt and Kim's Video's ending shows the method.

Radiohead took it a step further by making the body fake more dramatic impacts.
    Radiohead Rabbit in Your Headlights, w DJ Shadow and UNKLE

Here is a video that explains the technique used during the editing process. It is mainly two shots spliced together.
    How to get hit by a car

Last edited by Brian on Mon Oct 26 2009, 00:32; edited 1 time in total
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Here is the in progress website link! Empty Re: Here is the in progress website link!

Post  FocusX Sun Oct 25 2009, 12:10

Wow, that's so crazy! Freakin' sweet!!! Very Happy Basketball I wanna get hit by a car! pirat
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Here is the in progress website link! Empty Re: Here is the in progress website link!

Post  anj Sun Oct 25 2009, 14:06

kongming wrote:Please create a forum login over there and we linked to you guys too! Hope you guys can help on project! Or just give us support!

Anj is workin hard and should have a good website done soon we hope! It really basic now.

Blah well website is up and yes very basic. I don't know how to make websites very well so it's on a template builder. Apparently, according to Malek, I have to learn how to use flash to make it awesome...sooo for now...what we have will work. It's functional haha.
    kongming
    kongming
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  kongming Sun Oct 25 2009, 15:03

anj wrote:
    kongming wrote:Please create a forum login over there and we linked to you guys too! Hope you guys can help on project! Or just give us support!

Blah well website is up and yes very basic. I don't know how to make websites very well so it's on a template builder. Apparently, according to Malek, I have to learn how to use flash to make it awesome...sooo for now...what we have will work. It's functional haha.

Yep dreamweaver and flash! I bet there a good amount of videos online to help you through!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 15:41