D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

4 posters

Hot Local Website - Check it Out!

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Hot Local Website - Check it Out! Empty Hot Local Website - Check it Out!

Post  Brian Tue Nov 24 2009, 13:18

Met with the two creators of this website and D-Lime will be creating "Behind the Art" style videos of artists and hosting them on the site. They get 25,000 hits a week and won't charge us a thing to put the videos there. These two ladies are savy and awesome. I had a blast hanging out with them at Java.

Fame Fifteen Website

Hot Local Website - Check it Out! Famefi10
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Hot Local Website - Check it Out! Empty Re: Hot Local Website - Check it Out!

Post  FocusX Tue Nov 24 2009, 14:28

Wow, this is definitely a step into something..... BIG Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Look out world....

~D-Lime is here!~
    grebtech
    grebtech
    Admin

Post  grebtech Tue Nov 24 2009, 15:57

This is just what we need! Exposure! I'm going to be putting in some work to redo the navigation bar to make it a bit more stylish and if you guys want me to post anything on the homepage to spruce it up just let me know. Also, I need to add additional feeds to the main page. Which ones were you needing in there Brian? I'll check through the notes you guys have put together for me and get those updates ASAP bounce
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Tue Nov 24 2009, 16:49

Urm. I can get a photo of Kelsey Swope tonight and we can feature her as our first artist on the homepage. I think that is a good start seeing as how we will be interviewing her this Sat.

Just im-bed the blog and make the first post when I get the photo then let me know how to work it for future posts.

Did ya see our ad on famefifteen's homepage? I'm gonna make a animated gif for it late tonight.

Thanks for working on the sight Greb! Can't wait to see the changes.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Sun Dec 06 2009, 03:34

That sucks the annimated gif didnt work out when you tried..... maybe that's something we should have nick delve into later??? We could just add it to the million other things we got him doing....... Razz Either way, we need to definitely get some things posted on famefifteen..... (video-wise).... afro
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Mon Dec 14 2009, 01:11

FocusX wrote:That sucks the annimated gif didnt work out when you tried..... maybe that's something we should have nick delve into later??? We could just add it to the million other things we got him doing....... Razz Either way, we need to definitely get some things posted on famefifteen..... (video-wise).... afro

I know right. X-mass break is gonna be sooooooo helpful in getting something done.
    joshuadunson
    joshuadunson
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  joshuadunson Wed Dec 16 2009, 11:15

Wow, corresponded with them right when they started up. They were looking for photographers at the time. How funny.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 07:21