D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

+2
Jenny
Brian
6 posters

The Strange Curse of Love - Needs Crew

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

The Strange Curse of Love - Needs Crew Empty The Strange Curse of Love - Needs Crew

Post  Brian Thu Oct 22 2009, 22:34

Volunteer to help with the production here.
    Jenny

The Strange Curse of Love - Needs Crew Empty Re: The Strange Curse of Love - Needs Crew

Post  Jenny Sat Oct 24 2009, 20:16

I'm willing to volunteer.
    Anything that will give me the opportunity to learn and see how you guys film is a plus.

Just give me the info of the place and time. Very Happy
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

The Strange Curse of Love - Needs Crew Empty Re: The Strange Curse of Love - Needs Crew

Post  FocusX Sun Oct 25 2009, 07:07

What all do you need help with? Wink

Last edited by FocusX on Sun Oct 25 2009, 12:12; edited 1 time in total
    HateMyJob
    HateMyJob
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  HateMyJob Sun Oct 25 2009, 09:08

Let me know what I can do!
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Sun Oct 25 2009, 11:33

FocusX wrote:What all do you need help with? Also, is this a feature, or short film?

Zach you just posted in a forum entitled Strange Curse of Love - Feature Film. Which means it's a feature film.

Forgive him guys, we're still teaching him the benefits of the loofa.

Welcome to the board HateMyJob. Please make yourself at home.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Sun Oct 25 2009, 12:14

uummm... you cant seem to even SPELL the word "loofah" right, i'm beginning to think you don't even actually use one... geek

But either way, i'm willing to help if I can!
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  anj Sun Oct 25 2009, 14:02

HateMyJob wrote:Let me know what I can do!

Hey all those who want to help. We are actually winding down on our shoots but I will try to keep our website for Strange Curse of Love updated which includes a calendar of upcoming shoots. Visit our site at: www.strangecurseoflove.webs.com and join in on the forums. Also shoot me an email at aheileson@gmail.com for more info. Thanks!!!
    SamWelkerTV
    SamWelkerTV
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  SamWelkerTV Tue Nov 10 2009, 17:36

With School and work I have less time, but get me a schedule for filming and I'll help as much as I can for you.
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  anj Tue Nov 10 2009, 23:12

SamWelkerTV wrote:With School and work I have less time, but get me a schedule for filming and I'll help as much as I can for you.

Thanks Sam. We are actually doing our last shoot hopefully all this weekend on Friday and then on Sunday if you are available to help out that would be awesome. Friday around 9:00am then Sunday around noon. I can email you details if you are interested. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 05:50