D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

4 posters

D-Lime's First Music Video - Big Bad Man - The Niche

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

D-Lime's First Music Video - Big Bad Man - The Niche Empty D-Lime's First Music Video - Big Bad Man - The Niche

Post  Brian Sun Nov 22 2009, 11:53

D-Lime Has just Greenlighted a music video "Big Bad Man' by the Niche. Zach and I were over at their studio on Sat and we discussed the overall themes involved in the video. I am pretty excited about the endeavor.

Feel free to check out the song on thier myspace.

The Niche Myspace

We will be recruiting cast and crew immediately after the thanksgiving break.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

D-Lime's First Music Video - Big Bad Man - The Niche Empty Re: D-Lime's First Music Video - Big Bad Man - The Niche

Post  FocusX Sun Nov 22 2009, 12:31

I really think this is gonna turn out well! Great idea's, great song, and some great people! Cant wait to get started!!! Very Happy
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

D-Lime's First Music Video - Big Bad Man - The Niche Empty Re: D-Lime's First Music Video - Big Bad Man - The Niche

Post  anj Mon Nov 23 2009, 17:15

OHhhhh awesome. I'm up for grabs to help.
    SwashbucklerFilms
    SwashbucklerFilms
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  SwashbucklerFilms Fri Dec 25 2009, 07:20

Haunting techno, sounds pretty good, I like the tune. Good luck to all involved.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 02:01