Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

Hello Everyone from Niche

Hawk

Hello Everyone from Niche

Post  Hawk on Mon Nov 16 2009, 09:02

Hello fellow artists. My name is Hawk Dobbins, I am a musician, songwriter, artist, engineer and loving father. I joined this community to become involved with local talented film makers, musicians and actors.

I am a co-writer, and producer for the band Niche. You can check out our music at www.myspace.com/thenichemusic. We are very unique for the style of music in the valley with influences ranging from NIN, depeche mode, IAMX and The Cure.

We would love to collaborate with other artists, and to share our music with film makers in need of originals with character.

I look forward to building some great new relationships.

Best regards,
    Hawk
    Brian
    Admin

Re: Hello Everyone from Niche

Post  Brian on Mon Nov 16 2009, 09:48

Welcome Hawk,

Love the music, we are more then happy to have you here. Let us know when you play a show or if you need a show booked. We are expanding our promotional division here at D-Lime and are all about helping out. Our record labelis still a fledgling entity at the moment but can also assist in recording and creation of a biz kit if you need such things.

Welcome to D-Lime!
    Brian

FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX on Wed Nov 18 2009, 18:28

Hello there Hawk!! Smile It's nice to see we're still reaching out to new people in the community! Like brian said, feel free to post any show's you guy's are putting on in the future. Other than that, check out the active projects if you wanna help with anything currently going on. If you have an idea of you're own, feel free to post! It's really open to anything! king

So relax, grab yourself a beverage, and enjoy your stay.... Welcome to D-Lime! Cool

FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX on Wed Nov 18 2009, 19:01

Hey there once again... I just got done listening to a bunch of you're songs, and i really like the deep emotion you guy's put into your music. It's another genre that you dont see very awesome around here. If you guy's could ever possibly make it to liquid sometime on Tuesday nights, you should come. It's an open mic, 7-10, and its free. I'm making it a point to be there EVERY tuesday! It'd be cool to see you guy's there!

Besides, i'd like to see you guy's play live! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14 2018, 01:26