D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

3 posters

My Name is Scott Benton and I am new to the D-lime Nation

ScottD-lime
    Admin

My Name is Scott Benton and I am new to the D-lime Nation Empty My Name is Scott Benton and I am new to the D-lime Nation

Post  ScottD-lime Thu Nov 19 2009, 14:32

Oi! So my name is Scott Benton I'm new to the D-lime nation. I'm here to work with Brian, Nick, and Zach to make sure all the creativity that any body has out there gets seen by the people, gets heard by the people, and gets known by the people. My job is to make sure you the artist's get out there and do what you love.

So here I am to say Hello World.

I want to meet all the people who keep D-lime alive so send me an e-mail Scottdlime@gmail.com or reply to my postings.

Just like the founders of D-lime I am only here to help, so thank you all for letting me be apart of the D-lime nation.
    grebtech
    grebtech
    Admin

My Name is Scott Benton and I am new to the D-lime Nation Empty Re: My Name is Scott Benton and I am new to the D-lime Nation

Post  grebtech Thu Nov 19 2009, 17:59

Welcome Scott! It was cool we got a chance to chat about the D-Lime plans while I was down in Boise. I'm looking forward to see what we can achieve in this prime time of opportunity! Very Happy
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

My Name is Scott Benton and I am new to the D-lime Nation Empty Re: My Name is Scott Benton and I am new to the D-lime Nation

Post  FocusX Thu Nov 19 2009, 20:07

Nice to see you on!!! I'm very excited you joined the crew man! You've got a lot of energy, and a lot of good idea's..... a perfect combo to add to the mix! king

Feel free to post where you want, add input wherever... and call me if you need anything! geek (you should still have my number)...

other than that.... one last thing....

Have you talked to that guy about the flash program yet? Just curious... rabbit

~Nice to have you here man!~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 02:10