D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

4 posters

Please Help us Recruit!! Calling all artists.

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Please Help us Recruit!!  Calling all artists. Empty Please Help us Recruit!! Calling all artists.

Post  Brian Fri Oct 23 2009, 16:15

Hey Now D-Lime peeps. We are growing at an awesome rate. Just within two weeks we have over 30 Members!!!

Yeah so not everyone is active or has a profile pic. Who cares! At this rate we'll be over a hundred in a couple months. And we need everyone's help to bring in the Idaho Artists.

Photographers, Web Designers, Singers, Musicians, Composers, Actors, Models, Dancers, Painters, Producers, Writers, Directors, Graphic Artists, Poets, Venue Owners, Sculpters, What's the word for people who make pottery?

Anyway, this place is for you. It'll only improve as the community embraces it. So please help us help Idaho artists by bringing them into the fold.

Thank You for your efforts!
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Please Help us Recruit!!  Calling all artists. Empty Re: Please Help us Recruit!! Calling all artists.

Post  FocusX Sat Oct 24 2009, 17:23

Hell yea!!! I'm super-stoked with the updated website, and I cant wait to get more people to the new site! Very Happy Nick really did a great job, and i cant wait to start herding people here! cheers
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Please Help us Recruit!!  Calling all artists. Empty Re: Please Help us Recruit!! Calling all artists.

Post  Brian Sat Oct 24 2009, 20:37

FocusX wrote:Hell yea!!! I'm super-stoked with the updated website, and I cant wait to get more people to the new site! Very Happy Nick really did a great job, and i cant wait to start herding people here! cheers

I can't wait for you to start herding people here to instead of making me do it all. Suspect
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Sun Oct 25 2009, 09:40

Hey dammit, i've posted in craigslist, random groups on facebook, did google searches, talked to numerous friends/family, and started putting other posts in the game i used to play on the main message boards....

scratch

Chill out kung-pow-chicken! monkey They're commin, they're commin! rendeer
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Sun Oct 25 2009, 11:42

Don't post angry! Razz
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Sun Oct 25 2009, 12:03

hhmm... wonder if it was the.... rendeer that gave it away... afro
    Dani P
    Dani P
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Dani P Mon Oct 26 2009, 23:05

Yeah I most definitely passed out the website at work today. There's quite a few people who seemed interested so, we'll see what happens.
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Mon Oct 26 2009, 23:50

Dani P wrote:Yeah I most definitely passed out the website at work today. There's quite a few people who seemed interested so, we'll see what happens.

We need stickers and business cards. Twould help bunches. But super duper awesome work on promoting the website!!!!!!
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Wed Nov 04 2009, 18:42

I wanna get some business cards comin up soon... *hopefully*, I cant wait!!! cheers
    MaritDW

Please Help us Recruit!!  Calling all artists. Empty Recruit in your field and opportunity to display and compete at the State Fair in August

Post  MaritDW Thu Nov 12 2009, 01:03

[quote="Brian"]Idaho Artists.

Photographers, Web Designers, Singers, Musicians, Composers, Actors, Models, Dancers, Painters, Producers, Writers, Directors, Graphic Artists, Poets, Venue Owners, Sculpters, What's the word for people who make pottery?

quote]

I am excited to encourage this site. The concept is great to have a contact site to connect people who are interested in a wide range of arts. Have you noticed overlapping?

I am a singer, painter, sculptor (and it is sculptor, not sculpter) and I am not a potter. But, I love all things creative and enjoy seeing the work of others.

Also, recruiting people in each area will be easier by people who are in those fields.

And last, Each August, the Western Idaho State Fair has opportunities for competitions in Visual Art, Photography, Pottery, Sculpture and traditional arts such as wood carving, sewing, quilting, wood working, cake decorating, etc. If you don't believe those are arts, wait until you see what they can do with a gourd!! It is incredible. Way beyond crafts!!

So, just wanted to let you know... The theme is released in advance, on the web site for the Fair, and prizes are given especially to items that pertain to that year's theme.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Wed Nov 18 2009, 18:15

That's so cool! I definitely wanna go for sure!!! Good call man! Also, i hope to be getting business cards and maybe a bumper sticker or something to help spread the word....

...A D-Lime hoodie would be epic!...

jocolor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 10:37