D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

Music Video's!!!

FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Music Video's!!! Empty Music Video's!!!

Post  FocusX Mon Oct 19 2009, 18:49

If you wanna showcase some of your talent, or you just want to show off some of the cool video's you've seen in the past of some cool musicians, post here! Very Happy

Hang Drum madness!!! - Seriously, the hang drum makes some of the best sounding songs/solo's out there today... simply amazing!

Another Hang Drum video, AMAZING! - This video is what first got me into the instrument. I want one someday!!! Like a Star @ heaven

Les Claypool's side project! - If you like Primus, this is definitely something for you! Crazyness at its best! affraid Also!!!! Halfway through the video, he showcases his homemade Single String Bass! Les Claypool's the man!!!

Blue Man Group!!! - If you've never seen em, you need to!

Zack Kim the amazing Guitarist! - This is his simpson's bit, 2 guitars at once! If you like his stuff, look up more of him, he's phenomenal!

Daft Punk Freakish Dance!!! - I dont even wanna know how long it would seriously take to do this.... crazy!

ok, i'll leave it at that for now. Tell me what you think guys! Maybe i'll post more later! Post your own favorites guys!!!!
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Music Video's!!! Empty Re: Music Video's!!!

Post  FocusX Sun Oct 25 2009, 08:25

Cmon, watch a few and tell me what you think guys! Like a Star @ heaven drunken

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 17:54