D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

2 posters

Stop Motion Animation for Kid's Cooking Show

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Stop Motion Animation for Kid's Cooking Show Empty Stop Motion Animation for Kid's Cooking Show

Post  Brian Fri Oct 16 2009, 02:20

I was helping a friend with a pilot in another life and put this intro cart together to help showcase the concept of a Kid's Cooking Show. I did the stop-motion animation in the basement on a blue surface and used chroma key to get the desired effect. My brother in-law wrote the theme song and grasped the feel quite well I think.

FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Stop Motion Animation for Kid's Cooking Show Empty Re: Stop Motion Animation for Kid's Cooking Show

Post  FocusX Fri Oct 16 2009, 20:49

NICE Exclamation

I bet that took so long... how hard was it? Shocked
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Stop Motion Animation for Kid's Cooking Show Empty Re: Stop Motion Animation for Kid's Cooking Show

Post  Brian Mon Oct 19 2009, 00:57

FocusX wrote:NICE Exclamation

I bet that took so long... how hard was it? Shocked

Four hours from set-up to break down. Most of it is looped. It was tedious not hard. Cool
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Mon Oct 19 2009, 17:55

Well that's cool it came together so well even though most of it was looped.... just kinda seems like it would take awhile... study

Good job man!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 01:17