D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

3 posters

They Liked my Proposal

Poll

Is this a good idea?

[ 0 ]
    They Liked my Proposal I_vote_lcap0%They Liked my Proposal I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    They Liked my Proposal I_vote_lcap33%They Liked my Proposal I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    They Liked my Proposal I_vote_lcap67%They Liked my Proposal I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

They Liked my Proposal Empty They Liked my Proposal

Post  Brian Sun Nov 22 2009, 01:28

Emily Walter the Programming Coordinator for Radio Boise, the Boise Community Radio Internet Station said my proposal was fantastic and wants to meet with me about the project.

We will be having an interactive part in the show where we will post a poll in the forum and responses can be read.

So yeah. Smooth Jammin will also be showcased. Prob have Zach DJ it at first until we can find someone permanent.
    Dani P
    Dani P
    Film Student
    Film Student

They Liked my Proposal Empty Re: They Liked my Proposal

Post  Dani P Sun Nov 29 2009, 20:58

Explain the idea or proposal a little more. Then I'll vote in your poll. I like the idea of radio though.
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Sun Nov 29 2009, 23:52

Dani P wrote:Explain the idea or proposal a little more. Then I'll vote in your poll. I like the idea of radio though.

I can't remember it. Razz But it had to be awesome!!!!!!

okay it had interactive stuff which would include people posting/voting in forums during the show. Live sound bites from Smooth, however the sound recording there sucks so I doubt that will remain. It is called the local launchpad and includes only local acts. Also having radio interviews of musicians etc.

It's freakin awesome Dani, you cannot deny!
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Sat Dec 05 2009, 16:41

I'm so excited, i cant wait to get there and start learning everything I can.... look out Boise, here comes one of the biggest 'D-Limes' you've ever seen!!! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 17:46