D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

3 posters

Please read previous posts to avoid reposting the same bug.

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Please read previous posts to avoid reposting the same bug. Empty Please read previous posts to avoid reposting the same bug.

Post  Brian Wed Oct 14 2009, 10:54

Help Greb fix the problems by ensuring your not re-posting the same bug he already knows about.

Thank You. Very Happy
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Please read previous posts to avoid reposting the same bug. Empty Re: Please read previous posts to avoid reposting the same bug.

Post  FocusX Tue Oct 20 2009, 18:49

Please come again.... Wink
    kongming
    kongming
    Film Student
    Film Student

Please read previous posts to avoid reposting the same bug. Empty Re: Please read previous posts to avoid reposting the same bug.

Post  kongming Thu Oct 22 2009, 16:18

THe site seems to be really slow at times.

Also the forum links seem to break and say you are disconnected when you click on d-lime productions.
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Mon Nov 09 2009, 23:19

FocusX wrote:Please come again.... Wink

Thanks I've waiting to post this gif

Please read previous posts to avoid reposting the same bug. Mofoyh4au3
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Tue Nov 10 2009, 06:22

Thats weird it'd be going slow sometimes.... has anyone else had this problem? The only problem i heard kind of like that, was when carlos couldnt get on.... I really dont know...

Oh, and Mr. B-Rian....... How's that toe doin???? You get that cigar clipper yet??? alien affraid king
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Wed Nov 25 2009, 12:08

better, thanks.... I think. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16 2024, 03:36