D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

3 posters

Hot off the press... Announced today

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Hot off the press... Announced today Empty Hot off the press... Announced today

Post  Brian Tue Nov 03 2009, 01:41

Bryan Deweese just announced that he is beginning to touch up the script and greenlight a feature horror film that will begin next year. Exact dates are to be determined.

I have signed on to assist with the script and feel very honored to be helping with the project.

Bryan runs the Boise Underground Media Productions Group on facebook and also is in the band Kinetic Karma.

"Bryan Deweese - Asking anyone interested in possibly being part of a horror movie I am working on, to go to the Boise Underground group and join so you can hear more of the posts on what's going on."

Boise Underground

official website of Boise Underground

Kinetic Karma Myspace

Kinetic Karma Website
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Hot off the press... Announced today Empty Re: Hot off the press... Announced today

Post  FocusX Tue Nov 03 2009, 06:26

I'm at work right now, i'll check it out tonight! Sounds interesting!
    anj
    anj
    Film Student
    Film Student

Hot off the press... Announced today Empty Re: Hot off the press... Announced today

Post  anj Fri Nov 06 2009, 09:44

sweet i joined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 08:52