D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

2 posters

Hi Everyone

Montana Bob
    Montana Bob
    Film Student
    Film Student

Hi Everyone Empty Hi Everyone

Post  Montana Bob Fri Oct 23 2009, 13:52

Hi Everyone, I'm Bob, aka Montana Bob,I have interest in acting, directing, voice over, and singing. And maybe even taking part in helping to write. I have already played a part in a web series which can be seen at www.myspace.com/montanabob1 click the link next to my picture that says My Acting Debut. It's not the best, but it is my first,and I will welcome constructive criticism. Would really like to work on another project, so if you guys have got anything in the works that I could be a part of, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks all and have good day
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Hi Everyone Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post  Brian Fri Oct 23 2009, 16:05

Montana Bob wrote:Would really like to work on another project, so if you guys have got anything in the works that I could be a part of, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Got a small comedic role. It's one scene but I think we can cast you in it. You would have to get a military cut and shave down to a mustache. Gotta have that drill sergeant attitude as well.

Goto Physical Fitness Test forum in the active projects thread. We are beginning to put it together.

Oh yeah and welcome to D-Lime Bob! Glad to have you here!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 09:40