D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

3 posters

NOVEMBER 15th LIVING ROOM - Needs to be re-shot - Footage unusable

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

NOVEMBER 15th LIVING ROOM - Needs to be re-shot - Footage unusable Empty NOVEMBER 15th LIVING ROOM - Needs to be re-shot - Footage unusable

Post  Brian Sat Nov 07 2009, 22:14

Okay we need a hobo, an elderly lady,

Sarah,

Ilyo in 5 different wardrobes

Chaz and gear

Sound recording

Crew call at 11am

Props = litter, bag of groceries, dollar bill, cardboard sign

catering at 4pm for ?? people.

Last edited by Brian on Fri Nov 20 2009, 22:15; edited 1 time in total
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

NOVEMBER 15th LIVING ROOM - Needs to be re-shot - Footage unusable Empty Re: NOVEMBER 15th LIVING ROOM - Needs to be re-shot - Footage unusable

Post  FocusX Sun Nov 08 2009, 09:37

It should go REALLY well, my only concern... Chaz still hasnt contacted me yet. I sent him another message, so hopefully we'll be able to link up with him soon. Also, Ilyo, if your seeing this, your going to have to meet up with megan sometime soon to get your wardrobe in line!

I'll also get ahold of Darrell to see what works best for him as far as meeting up and teachin you a little bit about rappin!!! :-)

If anybody has any questions, feel free!
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

NOVEMBER 15th LIVING ROOM - Needs to be re-shot - Footage unusable Empty Re: NOVEMBER 15th LIVING ROOM - Needs to be re-shot - Footage unusable

Post  Brian Mon Nov 16 2009, 01:46

Nathan and Danielle were spot on, and Zach was great as well. Sarah was amazing, Ilyo survived, I broke a sweat and everyone else did good keeping quiet.

Considering what was thrown at us I felt we adjusted and overcame very well.

Good job D-Lime.

Tried to capture some footage and I don't think I can due to the card I bought.

SUX!!!! affraid
    Dani P
    Dani P
    Film Student
    Film Student

Post  Dani P Wed Nov 18 2009, 16:54

Sunday was a good time. I agree that we pulled it together fairly well. Don't worry Ilyo everyone forgets lines at some point. Sarah you did awesome, a pleasure to work with. As for everyone else thanks for the cooperation and not trashing my house Very Happy . I'm excited for this next Sunday however I work from 7am to 3pm. I'm trying to trade my shift or get off early. It's still in the works and I'm not sure of either yet. No matter what though, I will be at Aliahs, just not sure about the Bouquet. I talked with Megan, and Becka (female poet) has already emailed her wardrobe pictures and she's going to get ahold of Ilyo soon for his 5 outfits. Everything seems to be coming together. Megan's supposed to get ahold of you Brian, so if she doesn't in the next day or so, I would call.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Wed Nov 18 2009, 17:49

I think it went pretty well for a first time 'D-Lime' shoot! Razz Yea, there were a few hang-ups, but that's how you learn to overcome ANY situation! I know I learned a lot that day! (Especially how fast you can really clean up a set!) Wink

Anyways, this next sunday should turn out pretty well. Between the people that Danielle can bring, and then if Eddie can come through with all the extra's he said HE could bring, we should be sittin pretty!!!! I'm really excited to see the final product, and i'm eager to do what it takes to get it done. I'm going to confirm Alia's tomorrow, and hopefully we'll have the rest of the shooting dates soon! We need mama C's availability for the comedy club shoot...

Other than that, LETS ROCK!!!

.....~literally~.....

bom cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 00:34