D-Lime Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

3 posters

Anirban Dutta - Visiting Filmmaker and Social Activist -Nov 19th 6pm

Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Anirban Dutta - Visiting Filmmaker and Social Activist -Nov 19th 6pm Empty Anirban Dutta - Visiting Filmmaker and Social Activist -Nov 19th 6pm

Post  Brian Thu Nov 05 2009, 16:08

Anirban Dutta is also coming to BSU SUB in the New Ballroom at 6pm November 19th

Free parking in the Liberal Arts Parking lot from 6-9pm. Event is free and open to the public.

Here is his website

http://www.inmetamorphosis.com
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Anirban Dutta - Visiting Filmmaker and Social Activist -Nov 19th 6pm Empty Re: Anirban Dutta - Visiting Filmmaker and Social Activist -Nov 19th 6pm

Post  FocusX Fri Nov 06 2009, 16:43

I'm going!!! tongue
    SamWelkerTV
    SamWelkerTV
    Film Student
    Film Student

Anirban Dutta - Visiting Filmmaker and Social Activist -Nov 19th 6pm Empty Re: Anirban Dutta - Visiting Filmmaker and Social Activist -Nov 19th 6pm

Post  SamWelkerTV Mon Nov 09 2009, 21:40

Open to public? Sweet. I will try to go, if it works with my work schedule. How much of this site is Going to help teens? i need to find people who take film seriously, tired of people who don't care...
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Mon Nov 09 2009, 22:25

SamWelkerTV wrote:Open to public? Sweet. I will try to go, if it works with my work schedule. How much of this site is Going to help teens? i need to find people who take film seriously, tired of people who don't care...

We take film very seriously. To the point of artistry. Don't let the dancing bear fool you. As far as helping teens we help everyone. The few teens that have signed up get as much say in what we do as everyone else.

By the way, welcome to D-Lime Sam! Our home is your home. Let us know what you need and we will try to provide.
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Tue Nov 10 2009, 06:19

Yea, i agree with Brian! Anyone that wants to help, gets to help! Very Happy Besides that, if you have some idea's of your own, feel free to post them, and we'll go from there! I personally havnt been able to make it to any of these types of meetings (like the one on the 19th) but because its nightime at bsu....i'm going!!! pirat

every little bit counts right? geek
    SamWelkerTV
    SamWelkerTV
    Film Student
    Film Student

Anirban Dutta - Visiting Filmmaker and Social Activist -Nov 19th 6pm Empty Teens

Post  SamWelkerTV Tue Nov 10 2009, 20:27

Well it's absolutely great to find out that you guys are the type to spread your knowledge, not the type to keep it held back just enough that they won't pass you. I have met people like that and you are much nicer. Thanks for the help!
    -Sam Very Happy
    FocusX
    FocusX
    Admin

Post  FocusX Wed Nov 18 2009, 18:57

Oh man, i totally made plans with esau... I'll have to cancel to make this meeting. I wanna network a bit, i'll take all your business cards! Cool tongue
    Brian
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian Thu Nov 26 2009, 17:03

Post your pics, dude!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 02:15