Movies, Photography, Music, Theatre, Dance, Art and Friends

I'm new. Hello!!!

Funsycle

I'm new. Hello!!!

Post  Funsycle on Tue Nov 03 2009, 04:13

Glossy, shiny, new car scent, just out of the box new!

Hello friends,

I'm here to collab with fellow artists who need music for their projects. Most of my stuff at the moment is written for radio friendly listeners but I'm very curious about getting into film or play soundtracks...
    I work out of my home studio and I love my art. I'm not looking to get rich, otherwise I'd have chosen any other hobby than music but it's great. If you're reading this I hope all is going well in your world.

Sincerely,
    Ray
    FocusX
    Admin

Re: I'm new. Hello!!!

Post  FocusX on Tue Nov 03 2009, 06:14

Well there, its nice to meet you!!! It's always nice to see fellow musicians come join the forums! Very Happy I'm Zach, and if you need anything, feel free to ask... and also, if you got a few examples that you could possibly post, even better! Razz

Check some of our other threads for our active projects lists, and tell us which one's you might be interested in helping with! alien

Funsycle

Post  Funsycle on Tue Nov 03 2009, 08:02

Thanks for the warm welcome Zack. I will explore this site further
    Cheers!
    BTW should I post my stuff on this thread or start a new one under a different topic?
    Ray
    Brian
    Admin

Post  Brian on Tue Nov 03 2009, 08:33

Funsycle wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome Zack. I will explore this site further
    Cheers!
    BTW should I post my stuff on this thread or start a new one under a different topic?
    Ray

Greetings and Welcome! Our home is your home. You can post them in the Non-DLime Music thread if you want to show off, just start a new string or.... If you are interesed in letting us filmmakers use your music for films post them in the Film Resouces Topic under Music for Film thread.

We are very happy to have you among us. Looking forward to hearing your work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14 2018, 01:23